Friday 7 May 2010

TWO MALE SILK WORMS WANTED THE AFFECTIONS OF A FEMALE SILK WORM...

On another recent trip to London, I visited the Curve at the Barbican and noticed the housing complex just next door. It reminded me of the MA show at the Royal College that I visited way back in February.


We also saw the Bird installation by Celeste Boursier-Mougenot which I felt was part Art, part Natural History documentary. The Birds were totally captivating as they few around and tried tirelessly to build their nests on the slippery surface of the electric guitars. They were so comfortable with the on lookers one few onto my friend Megan's shoe. Personally I think they thought it was a little worm but chose not to voice this as I thought she might think this a comment on her taste in shoes.

...SHE SAID THAT SHE WANTED WHICH EVER ONE COULD WIN THE RACE.


BUT THEY ENDED IN A TIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment