Wednesday 27 April 2011

BEDDING DOWN.






















I thought I would show you my flat and surroundings. I have a small but perfectly formed apartment near the train station and only 5 minuets bike ride from my university building (yep, they gave us bikes because we are now adoptive japanese and this is the only way to travel). My room looks a lot smaller in that photo than actually is and everything seems a bit harsher. I think its the light. That is Lucy, who lives next door, trying out the wireless on the loo! And of course, no shoes allowed! The top left is the view from our balcony - the station and a few bars and restaurants. Havnt quite mastered our food vocab so we`ve just been randomly pointing at things and seeing what we got. Makes for a very interesting meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment